Hello, thank you for taking the time to visit.
I am an Architectural Technologist, based in Northampton. I provide architectural design, interior design and sustainability services, meaning that I can help you with any, or all, of the following:
- The production of architectural drawings, plans and documents for planning or building control approvals
- Working drawings and specifications for construction work
- Space layout and functionality analysis of existing buildings
- The preparation of design proposals, to assess the feasibility of prospective projects
- Interior design advice
- The design and production of drawings to facilitate the manufacture of built-in furniture or bespoke features
I hold a BSc (Hons) Architectural Technology and an MSc Architecture: Advanced Environmental and Energy Studies and have gained experience in a variety of market sectors during nearly 15 years of employment within architectural practice.
I believe that all buildings should reflect both their owners and their surrounding spaces and endeavour to provide all of my Clients with a start to finish personalised service, to create cohesive and individual homes.
In line with best practice, I maintain Professional Indemnity Cover.
If you are considering a project, please get in touch, using the Contact link, to organise a free, no-obligation quotation.